Finally, the good news is here: HOUSE OF PUMPKIN BRINGS THE KNITTING CLASSES TO YOU! How exciting is this?
These classes are destined for those who have not knitted before, but wish to learn the skills of knitting and create a piece of their own.
Our objective is to make our knitting lessons both convenient and fun for you! We will be conducting our classes in your own neighborhood, at caffes of your choice! We will be making sure to create a diverse, inventive and inclusive environment for all of you, so that you will let free your creative flow.
Fancy a knitting project which you found online, but you’re not really sure how to knit it? We are here for you, to offer consultation advice and guide you with your specific pattern. Simply choose the number of hours you think you need for this project and we will proceed from there.
Don’t you worry if you’re new at knitting! You can always start with the minimum amount of hours per lesson and add on as we move along on this exciting journey! We will advise and discuss with you if the project is suitable for you, so that everything will go smoothly for you!
Further class details:
- If you purchase multiple hour session can be split into multiple smaller sessions, for example 3 hours per lesson. The paid hours is valid for one month, counting from the starting date. Any unused bought session will be forfeited.
- The venue costs will vary depending on the location. Alternative venue partners, such as caffes, imply paying a location fee, unlike private home-based sessions or at your address of choice.
The venue options vary, according to your preference:
- Neighbourhood Cafe
- Private home-based sessions;
- One & Co at Tanjong Pagar;
- Spatial at Hougang & Toa Payoh;
- 7th Heaven Café at Tampines Safra;
- Lesson Hours:
- Neighbourhood Cafe - Monday to Sunday 9am - 7pm
- Private home-based sessions - Monday to Sunday 9am - 7pm
- One & Co at Tanjong Pagar; Monday to Friday 9am - 3pm
- Spatial at Hougang & Toa Payoh - Monday to Sunday 9am - 7pm
- 7th Heaven Café at Tampines Safra - Tuseday to Sunday 9am - 7pm
- You can always choose to contact us via WhatApp for any further information and/or to establish the arrangements of the knitting sessions.
- Considering the actual pandemic context, please be aware that, in order to insure all of the necessary safety measures and keep all of the parties involved protected, masks are required to be worn all throughout the sessions.
- If you want to book knitting sessions for larger corporate engagements, events or any other type of commissions, we kindly ask you to email us for further discussions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Booking & Cancellation Policy
Every time you book a lesson, we reserve the time slot for you, excluding other students’ requests. With this in mind, we kindly ask you to please offer thoughtfulness in return. Thank you!
All of the purchased lessons are subject to the following rules:
- Please be aware that all of our lessons run their course in a time table. Thus, we are unable to start the lesson sooner or later than the established date and time, as other students book their own lessons at neighboring hours.
- Knitters who don’t show up to the lesson venue, will have their session forfeited.
- If a knitter runs late, the lesson will run its course, ending at the original time, regardless of the arrival time.
- If a lesson is not undertaken, regardless of the reason, we offer no refund or replacement for said lesson.