Our main objective is defined by making our knitting lessons both convenient and exciting for you! Our classes will be conducted within our neighborhood or at whatever caffes you love! Our mission is to make sure that we create a creative, diverse and inclusive environment for all of you, encouraging your creative flow to roam freely!
Do you wish to learn how to knit, but haven’t quite decided on a passion project of yours?
We might have the answer for you – The Japanese Knot Wristlet!
More about this Knitting Journey:
Knit Level: Beginner;
Age: We welcome everyone 12 years and above – there is no maximum age limit;
Duration: 2 Hour
Intensive session of 2 or 3 hours, covering up all of the basics any knitter needs to learn at the beginning of their knitting journey.*** Please note that the Japanese Knot Wristlet takes 6 hours to be completed.***
Additional lesson fee:
- Neighbourhood Cafe - $15 an hour
- Private home-based sessions - $20 an hour
The paid hours is valid for one month, counting from the starting date. Any unused bought session will be forfeited.
Buy your additional lessons HERE
What will you learn during this lesson?
- Knit and Purl Stitches, Cast on and Bind Off, as well as two types of Sewing Methods;
- How to read a knitting chart;
- By the end of the session, all of the knitters will have completed the project! They will take home their own Japanese Knot Wristlet, a new circular bamboo & knitting needle.
What does the Knitting Kit include?
- 3 T-shirt yarn;
- Circular Bamboo Knitting Needle;
- 2 Stitch Holder;
- 1 Sewing Needle;
- Japanese Knot Wristlet Knit Pattern;
Further class details:
- Lesson Hours:
- Neighbourhood Cafe - Monday to Sunday 9am - 7pm
- Private home-based sessions - Monday to Sunday 9am - 7pm
- You can always choose to contact us via WhatApp for any further information and/or to establish the arrangements of the knitting sessions.
- Considering the actual pandemic context, please be aware that, in order to insure all of the necessary safety measures and keep all of the parties involved protected, masks are required to be worn all throughout the sessions.
- If you want to book knitting sessions for larger corporate engagements, events or any other type of commissions, we kindly ask you to email us for further discussions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There will be lesson planning and attendance tracking.
The Booking & Cancellation Policy
Every time you book a lesson, we reserve the time slot for you, excluding other students’ requests. With this in mind, we kindly ask you to please offer thoughtfulness in return. Thank you!
All of the purchased lessons are subject to the following rules:
- Please be aware that all of our lessons run their course in a time table. Thus, we are unable to start the lesson sooner or later than the established date and time, as other students book their own lessons at neighboring hours.
- Knitters who don’t show up to the lesson venue, will have their session forfeited.
- If a knitter runs late, the lesson will run its course, ending at the original time, regardless of the arrival time.
- If a lesson is not undertaken, regardless of the reason, we offer no refund or replacement for said lesson.